Emilie Martin and Marie-Pier Elie travel to the splendid desert of Atacama in Chili. Considered as the most similar place on Earth to the planet Mars, it is now a great playground for the researchers. Alongside NASA and SETI, Emilie and Marie-Pier participate in studies destined to prepare the next researches for life on Mars. This journey may shake our convictions on the origin of life on Earth…
- Genre: Science
- Length: 1 x 52'
- Broadcaster: Ushuaia TV, RMC Découverte, Ici Explora
- List of episodes
- 1. Costa Rica: How to cure with...
- 2. Polynesia: Unique underwater
- 3. Alberta: following dinosaurs
- 4. Iceland: Climate, what impact...
- 5. Hawaii: Earth's twin sister
- 6. Chili: Looking for life on Mars
- 7. Tasmania: Save the Tasmanian...
- 8. Ontario: Dark side to the univers
- 9. Vietnam: feeding 9 billion people
- 10. Reunion Island: Volcanos