We only know a tiny fraction of what constitutes Universe. We suppose that the rest of it -or a big part of the rest- is made up of an invisible element: the dark matter. Not detected yet, physicists track it down in Ontario, 2000 meters deep and using the biggest machine ever built. It’s in one of the biggest laboratories in the world and in Geneva that Emilie and Marie-Pier meet them for the fifth part of “Adventures in Science”. If those researches succeed, science will experience an overturning similar to the one caused by Einstein or Newton…
- Genre: Science
- Length: 1 x 52'
- Broadcaster: Ushuaia TV, RMC Découverte, Ici Explora
- List of episodes
- 1. Costa Rica: How to cure with...
- 2. Polynesia: Unique underwater
- 3. Alberta: following dinosaurs
- 4. Iceland: Climate, what impact...
- 5. Hawaii: Earth's twin sister
- 6. Chili: Looking for life on Mars
- 7. Tasmania: Save the Tasmanian...
- 8. Ontario: Dark side to the univers
- 9. Vietnam: feeding 9 billion people
- 10. Reunion Island: Volcanos