It’s in distant Tasmania that Emilie Martin and Marie-Pier Elie, the two faces of « Adventures in Science », invite us for their fourth adventure. On their way, an animal we can’t find anywhere else and that could disappear forever: the Tasmanian devil. A mysterious cancer is at the origin of its extinction. Contagious, it continues to survive victim by victim, even after its host death. Puzzled, biologists are trying to develop a vaccine. Emilie and Marie-Pier share with us this exciting and necessary race against the clock.
- Genre: Science
- Length: 1 x 52'
- Broadcaster: Ushuaia TV, RMC Découverte, Ici Explora
- List of episodes
- 1. Costa Rica: How to cure with...
- 2. Polynesia: Unique underwater
- 3. Alberta: following dinosaurs
- 4. Iceland: Climate, what impact...
- 5. Hawaii: Earth's twin sister
- 6. Chili: Looking for life on Mars
- 7. Tasmania: Save the Tasmanian...
- 8. Ontario: Dark side to the univers
- 9. Vietnam: feeding 9 billion people
- 10. Reunion Island: Volcanos