According to United Nations projections, we will be between 8,3 and 10,9 billion people on the planet in 2050. How can we feed a planet when 80% of its arable land are already exploited by agriculture? Global warming provokes typhoons, floods and droughts every year, ravaging crops. One of the major challenges of our societies for the coming decades? Let’s discover the latest scientific advances which will be the key to help feed 9 billion human beings in 2050.
- Genre: Science
- Length: 1 x 52'
- Broadcaster: Ushuaia TV, RMC Découverte, Ici Explora
- List of episodes
- 1. Costa Rica: How to cure with...
- 2. Polynesia: Unique underwater
- 3. Alberta: following dinosaurs
- 4. Iceland: Climate, what impact...
- 5. Hawaii: Earth's twin sister
- 6. Chili: Looking for life on Mars
- 7. Tasmania: Save the Tasmanian...
- 8. Ontario: Dark side to the univers
- 9. Vietnam: feeding 9 billion people
- 10. Reunion Island: Volcanos