For this first episode of our series “Adventures in Science”, we meet with Emilie Martin and Marie-Pier Elie in Canada, in the beautiful plains of Alberta, where we start looking for traces of dinosaurs. Going 65 million years back for a journey in the company of the most experienced paleontologist amongst the world. We travel to a still unexplored region of the province, looking for potentially unknown specimen of dinosaurs.
- Genre: Science
- Length: 52'
- Director: Emmanuel Descombes
- Broadcaster: Ushuaia TV, RMC Découverte, Ici Explora
- List of episodes
- 1. Costa Rica: How to cure with...
- 2. Polynesia: Unique underwater
- 3. Alberta: following dinosaurs
- 4. Iceland: Climate, what impact...
- 5. Hawaii: Earth's twin sister
- 6. Chili: Looking for life on Mars
- 7. Tasmania: Save the Tasmanian...
- 8. Ontario: Dark side to the univers
- 9. Vietnam: feeding 9 billion people
- 10. Reunion Island: Volcanos