Emilie Martin and Marie-Pier Elie travel the world to meet the leading researchers seeking to respond to main issues raised by all areas of science. In this episode, these experienced science journalists travel to Hawaii and the fabulous observatories of mount Mauna Kea. It will lead them on the traces of exoplanets and a possible twin sister of the Earth…
- Genre: Science
- Length: 52'
- Director: Damien Augeyrolles
- Broadcaster: Ushuaia TV, RMC Découverte, Ici Explora
- List of episodes
- 1. Costa Rica: How to cure with...
- 2. Polynesia: Unique underwater
- 3. Alberta: following dinosaurs
- 4. Iceland: Climate, what impact...
- 5. Hawaii: Earth's twin sister
- 6. Chili: Looking for life on Mars
- 7. Tasmania: Save the Tasmanian...
- 8. Ontario: Dark side to the univers
- 9. Vietnam: feeding 9 billion people
- 10. Reunion Island: Volcanos